- Meet both the requirements of its customers as well as the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to its products and processes, including environmental requirements, and to promote the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Management System and its processes.
- Guarantee the quality of its products and services, as key aspects to guarantee the satisfaction of its customers.
- Establish and regularly review environmental objectives, improvement plans and environmental goals in accordance with the commitments made in this declaration.
- Identify and control the environmental aspects of the organization and its risks, with a preventive approach.
- Train and sensitize the organization’s staff with respect to environmental performance, as well as providing the necessary resources for the proper functioning of the management system.
To achieve this, the company management is committed to promoting the culture of quality and environmental sustainability. To this end, it provides the necessary human and material resources to carry it out, making quality and environmental sustainability a pillar within the culture of the Organization, so all staff of the Organization is key with their active participation in fulfilling this policy. The Senior Management undertakes to periodically review the QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY to keep it updated and optimize resources to achieve its objectives.